Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Third Night

Yeah, I know it's not Friday, but the photo is time-sensitive. This is Wilma's menorah. Enjoy!




Canon XSi, 18-55mm lens at 41mm
f/5, 1/100 sec.


As always, critiques, criticisms and comments are welcome, encouraged and appreciated.

The Wolf

Previous Photos:
Shooting From A Different Angle
Duck!
Gargantua
Sunflower Arrangement (discussion of lens apertures and depth of field)
Empire (basic discussion of lenses)
Hovering Bee
Sunflower Macro
Statue of Liberty
Trinity Church, September 11, 2008
Manhattan Tulips
Dragonfly

5 comments:

G6 said...

I like this one a LOT.
I can't wait to try out the angle myself...

Anonymous said...

Told you it was beautiful. I'm glad you decided to share it with the blogosphere.

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

i like the colored oil

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

I love the colors, that's such a smart idea. Is that food coloring?

BrooklynWolf said...

It's water (with food coloring) on the bottom and oil on the top.

The Wolf