Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Is Picture Day At WolfishMusings!!

One area of photography that I love is macro photography. Pictures of flowers and buildings are nice and well, but when you can get thisclose to your subject and present it in a new light, you can really achieve something special (if you do it right, of course). One of the first lenses that I bought for my new camera was a macro lens.

Here's a picture I took of a sunflower about a year and a half ago.



Taken with a Canon S3IS

As always, any comments, criticisms and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

The Wolf


Previous Photos:
Statue of Liberty
Trinity Church, September 11, 2008
Manhattan Tulips
Dragonfly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

Check out

http://zootorah.blogspot.com/2008/11/look-into-my-eyes.html

and the link in his post.