Friday, January 29, 2010

Photos: Iguana

On a cold day like today, I like to remember warmer times and climes.

A few years ago, Eeees and I had the chance to spend a few days in St. Thomas and St. John. This was when I was just beginning to get into photography. I didn't have an SLR yet, but I did have a fancy point-and-shoot.

Anyway, we were enjoying a morning at Coral World on St. Thomas. At Coral World, the iguanas hang around the food court, having learned that they can get the food that people drop.

Sometimes, however, they didn't always wait. Eeees and I watched as one of the lizards jumped up on an eleven year-old kid to grab his slice of pizza!

Even though I didn't have any food, they didn't seem shy at all about allowing me to get close enough to take some shots, such as this one here:




Canon Powershot S3 IS

The Wolf

3 comments:

Mordechai Y. Scher said...

Very cool photo; even moreso when looked at enlarged.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a girl i dated in Vancouver....

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Tropper!