Thursday, November 05, 2009

Give A Pint... Have Some Dinner... See The Wolf - TONIGHT

I had a nice time by the Tweet-Up last night. I got to meet Shlomo, Heshy, Moshe and Jacob Da Jew for the first time. Nice job putting it together Heshy!




Tonight, a friend of mine is hosting his fourth annual birthday blood drive... and I'll be there dropping off a pint and I hope lots of you come too. Donating blood is a great thing to do. If that's not enough to get you there, how about free food?

So come on by, donate a pint, have some food and say hi to me. I'll be the one with fur and a snout.

The blood drive is at:
Congregation Mayan Yisroel
3307 Avenue N (between East 33 and East 34)
Brooklyn, NY.
5:00 - 9:00 (although I won't be there before 7:00 at the earliest.)

The Wolf

3 comments:

Shira Salamone said...

So nu, was there *anyone* there over 50, or was I right to skip the Tweet-Up?

BrooklynWolf said...

I don't know if there was anyone over 50, but I'm closer to 50 than 30... and I wouldn't have minded meeting you. :)

The Wolf

Hesh said...

There was one guy who was at least 50