Friday, February 13, 2009

Panorama: Empire State

One of my favorite photograph forms is the panorama. A panorama, very simply, is a series of photos stitched together to form one continuous image. Unfortunately, I haven't really taken too many panoramas in the last year, but perhaps I should start again...

Unfortunately, most panoramas are oriented horizontally, which doesn't really work well for display on this blog. So, for now, I'll give you a vertical panorama.




Taken with Canon S3IS

As always, comments, critiques and criticisms are welcomed and appreciated

The Wolf

(P.S. I know blogging has been light lately. I've just been very busy between school/work and family. Hopefully I'll be putting more "real" stuff up soon.)

Previous Photos:
Borei M'Orei HaAish
Orchid
Floral Macro: How Close Can You Get?
Shutter Speed & Light Trails on the Brooklyn Bridge
On The Wings of Gerber Daisies
Sometimes, an Out-of-Focus Shot Works Well Too
The Ghosts Of Grand Central
Third Night
Shooting From A Different Angle
Duck!
Gargantua
Sunflower Arrangement (discussion of lens apertures and depth of field)
Empire (basic discussion of lenses)
Hovering Bee
Sunflower Macro
Statue of Liberty
Trinity Church, September 11, 2008
Manhattan Tulips
Dragonfly

No comments: